Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with crisp apples, crackers or sandwiches.
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced well
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together well.
- Pack into two crocks and refrigerate overnight.
Another one that I thought I'd reviewed. Hmmm....I guess the mind DOES go first...Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, cheddar nut spread....good stuff, easy to make. I eased up on the cayenne the second time around. Oh and I also subbed chopped yellow onion the second time, which was tasty, but not as good as the green onions. I used my food processor for everything but the nuts and the chopped up onions, to get it really smooth, then I stirred in the nuts & onions by hand. Highly recommended by all the TBG family members.