Recipe by KelBel
Great with soup or for breakfast with eggs. This recipe is from a booklet I got at the grocery store, created by a WebMD doctor to encourage consumption of dairy products.
Top Review by StacyMD187373
Delicious little muffins! I made to take to work this week with some soup I've pulled out of the freezer, but we did taste test them! So fast and easy to make! Thanks for posting! Edited to add: These freeze well. Just reheat in microwave on 50% power for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce grated parmesan cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups baking mix (like bisquick)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ham, chopped fine