Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great with soup or for breakfast with eggs. This recipe is from a booklet I got at the grocery store, created by a WebMD doctor to encourage consumption of dairy products.
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce grated parmesan cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups baking mix (like bisquick)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ham, chopped fine
- Mix first four ingredients together, add pepper and ham.
- Mix well and spoon into muffin pans 1/2 full.
- Bake in preheated 400 oven 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Delicious little muffins! I made to take to work this week with some soup I've pulled out of the freezer, but we did taste test them! So fast and easy to make! Thanks for posting! Edited to add: These freeze well. Just reheat in microwave on 50% power for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
Tasty muffins. I used Fat Free Supposed Bisquick Copycat Baking Mix and turkey ham. I doubled this to make for lunchboxes. Mine did not rise and were, therefore, funny looking but incredibly tasty. My only issue was that I think this had a little too much cheese for my taste and it was tough to tell when they were done. That said, the kids love these in their lunches so I'll probably make them again. Thanks.
These were a big hit at my house. So good and easy. Definately will make again. We served it with soup and they were a great addition.