Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy dip for assorted pretzels, bread sticks or bagel chips for dipping. Update: I tried this for the first time and it was a little salty but I did like it. My DH did not to salty for him. So if you like salty foods this is a good dip for you. Also I left out the green onions because DH does not like.
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
- 2⁄3 cup beer
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- chopped red pepper (to garnish)
- In medium saucepan over low heat, heat cream cheese and Velveeta until melted and smooth.
- Slowly blend in beer and mustard.
- Stir in green onion and blend well.
- Pour into serving dish and garnish with red pepper.