Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Cant remember where I got this recipe but its good
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Arrange potatoes in a greased shallow 2 Quart baking dish. Layer mushrooms on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In bowl combine soup, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Spread over the cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
These are good taters! I fried up some onions and garlic and layered them with the potatoes, I also added in some Parmesan and lots of cayenne pepper to the soup mixture. Thanks Karen!...Kitten:)
These were good, but I think they would have been even better with some thinly sliced onions mixed in with the potatoes. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
These were some great taters! Missed the instruction to use a shallow baking dish, but no problem, just cooked them longer. Loved the cheese and mushrooms together. Thanks Karen!