Recipe by CHILI SPICE
So simple, so quick and creamy. I am not a fan of Mac and Cheese but this one is a family keeper!
Top Review by Sara 76
I actually really enjoyed this, but sadly..my family really didn't. I don't understand why, but they told me not to make it again. I was going to give it a 4 star rating, but we rated together, and it became a 3. I did like the creamy texture, and I took the cover off for the last few minutes too brown it up a little. Sorry, I guess it wasn't a crowd pleaser, but yeah, was nice enough in my opinion =)
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup, condensed - 1 can (undiluted)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 7 ounces mushrooms, pieces and stems (1 can drained)
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped (medium size onion)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Stir in macaroni; mix well. Transfer to a greased 9 inch baking dish. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- *Note: Reduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended.