Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great recipe from Taste of Home. It has a very rich and unique flavor. Please note, it is not a good idea to substitute low fat or fat free mayonnaise in this recipe.
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients, mix well.
- Stir in macaroni and garlic, if using.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2 quart baking dish. Cover and bake at 325°F for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.