Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A different twist to typical meatloaf. I like the barbecue added to this and who doesn't like cheese....lol.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Combine ground beef, oatmeal,cheese, 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, onion, garlic powder and egg.
- Shape in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Brush with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.