Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very good tasty
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Beat egg and milk. Stir in cheese, oats, onion and salt. Add beef; mix well. Shape into 8 loaves.
- Combine catsup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Spoon over loaves in greased 9x13 pan. Bake, uncovered, 350° for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.