Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't made yet---seems easy and something my kids would like. Posting to save.
Make and share this Cheddar Mac & Ham Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) packagekraft macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 cup chopped oscar mayer smoked ham
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on package. Add peas, ham and milk; mix well.
- Spoon into 9 inch square baking dish; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.