Haven't made yet---seems easy and something my kids would like. Posting to save.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on package. Add peas, ham and milk; mix well.
- 3Spoon into 9 inch square baking dish; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 4Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Mac & Ham Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 938.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: