Can substitute ground turkey. Adapted from What's Gaby Cooking blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chicken or 1 1/2 lbs turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
Choice of Toppings
- 1Prepare an indoor or outdoor grill over medium heat.
- 2Transfer the ground chicken to a medium bowl.
- 3Add in the onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, cumin, paprika, cheddar cheese, salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Using your hands, incorporate everything together. Make sure everything is evenly incorporated without over mixing the ground chicken.
- 4Form the mixture into four 1/2"-thick patties. Grill burgers over medium heat until cooked through, 5-7 minutes per side.
- 5Serve each patty in a burger bun topped with guacamole and sour cream and salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Burgers With Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.4
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 156.1 mg
- Sodium 369.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 36.6 g