1/6 Photos of Cheddar-Horseradish Burgers
Caroline Cooks's Note:
A new twist to an old favorite from Everyday Foods. I like it with sharp cheddar cheese-double slice. Top with your favorite burger add-ons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium-high.
- 2In a medium bowl, place beef, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and dash of coarse salt and pepper.
- 3Mix very gently with a fork to combine, being careful not to over work meat.
- 4Gently form into 4 equal size patties--4 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick.
- 5With thumb make a 1/2-inch deep indentation in the center of each patty to keep burgers flat during grilling.
- 6Moisten a folded paper towel with oil; holding with tongs--rub over grill grate. Season burgers again with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 7Grill 4-7 minutes per side for medium-rate, placing cheese on second side for last 3 minutes.
- 8Serve in grill-toasted English muffins with your choice of add-ons.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar-Horseradish Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.5
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.4 mg
- Sodium 510.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 39.9 g