A new twist to an old favorite from Everyday Foods. I like it with sharp cheddar cheese-double slice. Top with your favorite burger add-ons.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- In a medium bowl, place beef, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and dash of coarse salt and pepper.
- Mix very gently with a fork to combine, being careful not to over work meat.
- Gently form into 4 equal size patties--4 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick.
- With thumb make a 1/2-inch deep indentation in the center of each patty to keep burgers flat during grilling.
- Moisten a folded paper towel with oil; holding with tongs--rub over grill grate. Season burgers again with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Grill 4-7 minutes per side for medium-rate, placing cheese on second side for last 3 minutes.
- Serve in grill-toasted English muffins with your choice of add-ons.