Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Try making these with chicken in place of ham. Serving size 2 pieces.
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packages ham, thinly sliced chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup bacon bits
- 2 -3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (12 ounce) package ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, ham, mayonnaise, bacon and mustard. Split biscuits into thirds. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups. Fill each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 450º for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pans.
- Serve warm.