1/3 Photos of Cheddar & Green Onion Biscuits
Serve warm from the oven with a bowl of soup for lunch or an easy week night dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients together; using a pastry cutter, 2 knives or a food processor, cut in butter until only small bits are visible.
- 2Add cheddar & green onions, tossing until evenly distributed; pour in a cup of buttermilk or sour cream & stir until dough forms.
- 3Increase liquid if necessary - I used 11/2 cups of full fat sour cream.
- 4Turn out onto a lightly floured surface, pat until ½ inch thick & cut with a biscuit or cookie cutter or a glass.
- 5Place about 1 inch apart on a parchment lined baking sheet (or use cooking spray) and bake above the centre of a preheated 450F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar & Green Onion Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (1074 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 388.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g