Michael Shuster's Note:
A simple and flavorful version of chicken fingers using Pepperidge Farms goldfish for a crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn the goldfish into goldfish crumbs. This can be easily done in a food processor - or just put them in a zip top bag and pound on 'em with your fist. Add fresh ground pepper if you like.
- 2Cut the chicken into 1 oz. strips.
- 3Open the eggs and mix in a little water to make an egg-heavy eggwash.
- 4Put oil (1/3 in.) in the skillet and heat to about 300-350 degrees.
- 5Dredge chicken in eggs, roll in crumbs then place in oil. Cook about 5 mins on each side until golden brown, delicious and thoroughly cooked.
- 6Serve with BBQ sauce, but not necessary.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Goldfish Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (10366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.4
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 182.6 mg
- Sodium 955.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 37.9 g