Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple and flavorful version of chicken fingers using Pepperidge Farms goldfish for a crust.
Make and share this Cheddar Goldfish Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Turn the goldfish into goldfish crumbs. This can be easily done in a food processor - or just put them in a zip top bag and pound on 'em with your fist. Add fresh ground pepper if you like.
- Cut the chicken into 1 oz. strips.
- Open the eggs and mix in a little water to make an egg-heavy eggwash.
- Put oil (1/3 in.) in the skillet and heat to about 300-350 degrees.
- Dredge chicken in eggs, roll in crumbs then place in oil. Cook about 5 mins on each side until golden brown, delicious and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with BBQ sauce, but not necessary.