Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great treat for the cheese and garlic lovers! I got this recipe from the TSR website. The original recipe called for "Bisquick" mix, but I'm sure any quality mix would work just as well. I've been making these biscuits for several years and was surprised not to find them already published on Zaar.
- 2 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix ("Bisquick" if available)
- 1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
TO BRUSH ON TOP
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine biscuit mix with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tbs melted butter and 1/8 tsp garlic powder in a bowl- mix together well.
- Place approx 1/4 cup portions of the biscuit dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix the 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/2 tsp, garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt together- brush on unbaked biscuits.
- Bake approx 14-16 minutes until biscuit tops are light brown.
Made these for my kids. They always rave about the bisquits at Red Lobster - they loved these - said they tasted just like the ones they get there! Thanks
These are fabulous! They taste just like Red Lobster's! Thanks for sharing.