Recipe by Rick B(2)
A great treat for the cheese and garlic lovers! I got this recipe from the TSR website. The original recipe called for "Bisquick" mix, but I'm sure any quality mix would work just as well. I've been making these biscuits for several years and was surprised not to find them already published on Zaar.
- 2 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix ("Bisquick" if available)
- 1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
TO BRUSH ON TOP
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine biscuit mix with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tbs melted butter and 1/8 tsp garlic powder in a bowl- mix together well.
- Place approx 1/4 cup portions of the biscuit dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix the 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/2 tsp, garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt together- brush on unbaked biscuits.
- Bake approx 14-16 minutes until biscuit tops are light brown.