Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are so easy and good, using my Biscuit Mix Recipe, found elsewhere in this section! They resemble Red Lobster's biscuits.
- 473.18 ml biscuit mix
- 118.29 ml water
- 78.07 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- Add water to Mix.
- Stir 20-25 times.
- Add grated cheese.
- Stir till well blended.
- Turn onto lightly floured board and knead about 15 times (.
- TO KNEAD: with the tips of your fingers beneath the edge of dough furthest away from you,
- Pick up the edge of the dough and pull it to lap over the dough's edge closest to you.
- With the heel of your hand on top of the dough's edge closest to you, push the dough down and away from you.
- Turn the dough so that it's about 1/4 turn from its original position, and repeat the process about 10 times.
- It'll be smooth at this point.
- Cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place on greased sheet.
- Bake in 425 degree oven till golden brown. About 12-15 minutes.
- Melt butter in small bowl.
- Add garlic powder and 1/2 t. salt.
- Mix well.
- Dip tops of biscuits into butter mixture.
- Serve immediately.
These were so easy to make and they were so yummy. I will make them often and not change a thing. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Wilmom. Made for Spring 2010 Pick-A-Chef.