Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
My mom makes these a lot...and they're very good. They remind me of the biscuts from Red Lobster!
Make and share this Cheddar Garlic Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450ºF degrees.
- Mix first 3 ingredients to form soft dough.
- Drop by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Mix butter and herbs, brush over warm biscuts.
I never was any good at making biscuts, But these are so easy to make. My family ate them first, before eat there dinner. Will make them always.
Delicious biscuits!!!! Made these to go with calamari and sauce. Substituted shredded fresh Romano cheese for the cheddar, because that's what I had. Melted 3 tbsps of butter with Classico pesto sauce (didn't measure but probably 3 tbsp) instead of garlic powder and brushed on the biscuits with parsley when I removed them from the oven. They were great! A definite WOW recipe! And so easy which is what I love! Will try them as dumplings in a chicken dish in the future!
These were a quick fix for dinner last night. We all liked these very much and will make again, the only change I will made is add more garlic powder. We could not taste the garlic at all. Still a very good recipe, thanks Willow!