1/5 Photos of Cheddar-Garlic Biscuits
This biscuit recipe came off the back of the Bisquick box. It is great with soups, stews and chili. They are really simple to make and are done in a flash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine baking mix, milk and cheese.
- 3Use a tablespoon or small ice-cream scoop to drop batter about 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake 7-9 minutes, until lightly browned. While baking, melt butter in a small container in microwave or on the stove. Stir in the garlic powder and garlic salt. When biscuits are done, remove from oven and pour butter over them to drench. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar-Garlic Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 428.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g