Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I topped with cilantro, but I've posted the recipe as written. Yummy little dish that was fast and easy. Recipe courtesy of All You February 2013.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and chilies and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add cheese in 4 batches, stirring constantly, until melted. Stir in salt.
- Transfer fondue to a fondue pot or chafing dish, adjust heat to keep fondue hot, sprinkle with scallions and serve hot with tortilla chips and crudites, if desired.