I topped with cilantro, but I've posted the recipe as written. Yummy little dish that was fast and easy. Recipe courtesy of All You February 2013.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and saute until softened, about 4 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes and chilies and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat to low and add cheese in 4 batches, stirring constantly, until melted. Stir in salt.
- 5Transfer fondue to a fondue pot or chafing dish, adjust heat to keep fondue hot, sprinkle with scallions and serve hot with tortilla chips and crudites, if desired.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Fonue With Green Chiles, Tomatoes and Scallions
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.1
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 671.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 20.9 g