Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adpted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, Md, Shredded
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 quarts boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- Mash the cheddar cheese and add the eggs mixing well.
- Stir in the flour and salt.
- Drop by TBLS into the rapidly boiling water then cover and boil for 15 minutes.
- Drain and serve with melted butter and sour cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or paprika, if desired.