Recipe by seahorse73
My dogs Sambuca and Isabella Martini loves these special home made doggie treats. I bet your dog will too!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 -6 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine flour, cheese, garlic and vegetable oil in food processor.
- Cover and process to a coarse meal.
- With machine running, slowly add water until mixture forms a ball.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll out each piece to 1/2" thickness.
- Cut out bone shape using a cookie cutter or cardboard template.
- Transfer to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bottom of cookies are lightly browned.
- Carefully transfer bones to wire rack to cool completely.
- Refrigerate in airtight container.