1/2 Photos of Cheddar Dip or Spread
This dip or spread has a great fresh taste. Serve it right after making it for a softer dip. For a spread, refrigerate before serving. Please use a good quality cheese as a generic brand has extra oil added and will separate out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut-up cheese in 1-inch cubes and put in food processor bowl along with the mayo. Process 'til smooth.
- 2Add the onions and pepper sauce. Process another minute.
- 3Transfer cheese mixture to a small mixing bowl.
- 4Add chopped cilantro and combine well.
- 5If serving immediately as a dip, pile into a bowl and garnish with a cilantro sprig.
- 6For a firmer spread-like consistency, refrigerate at least two-hours.
- 7Serve with crackers and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Dip or Spread
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.4
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.8 mg
- Sodium 1012.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: