Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy dip to make. Great dip with crackers or veggies.
- 2 1⁄2 cups light sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -4 drops hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Chill several hours before serving.
I made half the recipe for the 3 of us. I let the dip in the fridge overnight. So yesterday it was full of flavor. It's so good. Even my son liked it. I served it with tostitos. I used plain cheddar cheese. Thanks Parsley :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game