The irresistible aroma of this quick bread will fill the kitchen and tempt the appetite. From Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
- heat oven to 400*F.
- in medium bowl combine all ingredients except eggs and halh-and-half.
- cut in butter until crumbly.
- stir in eggs and half-andhalf just until moistened.
- turn dough onto lightly floured surface, knead until smooth about 1 minute.
- divide dough in half, roll each half into 8" (20cm) circle.
- cut each circle into 8 pie shape wedges.
- place 1inch apart on cookie sheet.
- bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.