1/1 Photo of Cheddar Dill Scones
The irresistible aroma of this quick bread will fill the kitchen and tempt the appetite. From Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 400*F.
- 2in medium bowl combine all ingredients except eggs and halh-and-half.
- 3cut in butter until crumbly.
- 4stir in eggs and half-andhalf just until moistened.
- 5turn dough onto lightly floured surface, knead until smooth about 1 minute.
- 6divide dough in half, roll each half into 8" (20cm) circle.
- 7cut each circle into 8 pie shape wedges.
- 8place 1inch apart on cookie sheet.
- 9bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Dill Scones
Serving Size: 1 (848 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 258.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g