- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, finely cut
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, mix first four ingredients. Add dill.
- In another bowl, combine egg, yogurt, milk, and butter. Mix well.
- Slowly add the liquid ingredients into the dry mixture.
- Fold in cheese.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 20-25 minutes, or untill light golden brown.