My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Place the dates and butter in a small bowl and pour the boiling water over them.
- 3Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 5Add the date mixture, egg, cheddar and nuts.
- 6Mix until just blended and spoon the mixture into a well greased 9 X 5-inch loaf pan.
- 7Let stand for 20 minutes.
- 8Bake for 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- 9Turn out onto a rack and cool before slicing.
- 10NOTE: The flavor improves if the bread stands overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Date Nut Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 232.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g