- 1 3⁄4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hot curry paste
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cheese, green onions, and olives together in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and curry powder and mix well.
- Divide the cheese mixture on to the toasted English muffin halves and spread to cover the surface of each muffin evenly.
- Place the muffins on a baking sheet (cheese side up) and broil until they are puffed and golden, about 3 minutes.
- Cut each muffin into four squares and serve immediately.
- Note: These can be prepared ahead of time - Chill and then broil right before serving.