Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great with chili!
Make and share this Cheddar Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 (10 ounce) package cream-style corn, thawed
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped (drained)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until well-moistened. Spread in a buttered 8" square baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in middle comes out clean.