1/1 Photo of Cheddar Chive Drop Biscuits
cookee monster's Note:
Add garlic butter while warm and they are unbelievable. I'm guessing at the number of servings and yield.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease cookie sheet.
- 2Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- 3Cut shortening into flour mixture until it turns to coarse crumbs.
- 4Add yogurt, cheese and chives. Stir gently and quickly until just moistened.
- 5Drop by generous tablespoons onto cookie sheets. Press top down slightly,.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees for 9-12 minutes or until brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Chive Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.1
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 710.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 10.7 g