1/1 Photo of Cheddar & Chive Biscuits
This recipe comes from the Bevo Mill restaurant in St. Louis, Missouri. (It's right up the street from my house). These are very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In large bowl with fork, stir flour, Cheddar cheese, sugar, baking powder, chives, and salt until combined.
- 3Add butter and oil and stir just until mixed.
- 4Add milk and stir just until mixtture forms a soft dough that leaves side of bowl (do not overmix).
- 5Drop dough by 1/4 cups, 1 inch apart, on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- 6Bake biscuits about 20 minutes or until golden.
- 7Cool biscuits slightly on wire rack to serve warm or cool completely to serve later.
- 8Reheat if you like.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar & Chive Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 340.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g