Recipe by Leah V
I got this recipe from Kraft Canada and thought it looked good enough to post on here. I hope everyone enjoys!
Top Review by PSU Lioness
I just got done eating this for dinner and it was pretty good. I followed the recipe exactly as written except that I seasoned the chicken with poultry seasoning before cooking. I was worried that the stuffing would be too moist but it turned out perfect. I would like to give it 5 stars but the only problem that I had is that the chicken took quite a bit longer to cook than the recipe suggested. I cooked it for 4 minutes on each side at the beginning and then it took a good 8-10 minutes for it to be finished at the end. By that time, the stuffing and veggies on the bottom had burned slightly. My husband and son thought that was the best part, though. Go figure. Thanks for posting! It really was a very simple and very tasty recipe for the amount of ingredients it included.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup water
- 1 (120 g) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheddar blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large frying pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken; cover.
- Cook on medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove from pan.
- Add vegetables and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in stuffing mix just until moistened.
- Top with chicken and cheese; cover.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Variation For a flavour twist, try this recipe with different frozen vegetable blends: Itlaian Style, Stir-Fry, California or Mexican.