Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very simple and easy to make. Mildly seaoned and my kids really like it.
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, broken
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento, optional
- salt and pepper
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimentos, salt, and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti and add to chicken mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated.
My family really likes this dish. Very quick and easy to make. It is a keeper!
This was wonderful. very creamy and cheesey. My dd who does care for chicken loves this. We just call it cheese spahetti so she does not realize that it has chicken in it. This has become a regular in our house.
I fould this to be a little bland, it could be because I used reduced fat soup, cheese, and milk. I am sure it would taste better using the full fat versions.