- 7 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 ounce) jar pimiento
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Break spaghetti into small pieces and cook according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, pimientos, milk, 1 cup cheese, chicken, salt and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti and add to soup mixture.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese and bake 5 minutes longer, or until cheese melts.