- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (divided use)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti, add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.