Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy, cheesy chicken soup. Quick and Easy.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in flour; cook and stir an additional minute.
- Add broth, milk and vegetables and hot sauce; stir.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Bring just to boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese until completely melted.
I tagged this recipe in Zaar tag. Its a quick soup to make. It was in need of spices though. Im thinking next time adding some garlic and a few other spices and maybe some diffrent vegies. It also didn;t thicken up as much as I hoped. It had pretty good flavor. I loved how quick this was to fix. It has LOTS of potential. I did use 1 1/2 C cheese and I seasoned my chicken. I just personally felt like it needed more spices. I will be making again and experimenting (Love to do that) Thanks for posting!!! Karen