1/1 Photo of Cheddar Chicken and Rice Skillet
This is such a great weeknight dinner and it tastes amazing!!! The mixture of chicken, fresh tomatoes, broccoli and italian dressing makes for a delicious dinner the whole family will love. You of course can make it with any vegetable on hand-I've even made it without the cheddar cheese and the taste is still great!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in pieces
- 473.18 ml white rice, uncooked or 473.18 ml instant brown rice
- 295.73 ml chicken broth
- 473.18 ml small broccoli florets
- 354.88 ml chopped tomatoes
- 236.59 ml shredded mild cheddar cheese
- pepper, and
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1Heat italian dressing in large skillet over med high heat.
- 2Add the chicken and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic to taste and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in the rice, chicken broth and broccoli.
- 4Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- 6Add the chopped tomatoes and cheddar cheese and stir until blended.
- 7Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder to your liking and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Chicken and Rice Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Sodium 565.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing