Cheddar Chicken and Broccoli
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears, thawed
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup blue bonnet 53% extra-light vegetable oil spread, divided
- 8 ounces pasteurized processed cheese, cubed
- 24 premium saltine crackers, coarsely crushed
- Arrange broccoli in single layer in lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish; top with shredded chicken.
- Cook and stir ¼ cup spread and cubed cheese in small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Pour cheese mixture over chicken and broccoli.
- Melt remaining spread; toss with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over casserole. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.