Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I took this recipe from Real Simple magazine... It truly is a "real simple" recipe and pretty yummy too!
- 16 Ritz crackers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F In a bowl, combine the crackers, cheese, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the butter, then in the cracker mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere, and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle any remaining cracker mixture on the chicken and drizzle with any remaining butter. Bake until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
This recipe is a definate keeper! It was tasty, moist and most importantly simple as can be! Thank you so much for sharing!!
I got this from Real Simmple a few weeks ago, too and it's so scrumptious I've made it twice already! The chicken stays really moist, the topping is really crispy, and the house smells heavenly while it cooks. Super quick, too- it bakes in just 25 minutes. This is a winner!!