- 16 Ritz crackers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F In a bowl, combine the crackers, cheese, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the butter, then in the cracker mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere, and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle any remaining cracker mixture on the chicken and drizzle with any remaining butter. Bake until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.