Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An unexpected zing in this appetizer. Easy to prepare and beautiful to serve. Taken from the "From Storebought to Homemade" cookbook. Note: cooking time is refrigeration time.
- Combine all the ingredients except the strawberry preserves.
- Mix well and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- shape the mixture into a ball, or put it in an attractive serving dish.
- Another serving option is to press the dip into a lightly greased ring mold.
- If served as a cheese ball or spread, surround it with the strawberry preserves or put the preserves on the side.
- If served as a mold, fill the center with the preserves.
- Serve with crackers. Melba rounds or Triscuits are good choices for this dip.