From Bon Appetit, these burgers are always a hit. Instead of poking a hole in the burgers, I make 4 thin patties, put the cheese on one, and then seal the patties together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- 2Combine meat, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in medium bowl; blend well.
- 3Divide meat mixture into 2 equal portions.
- 4Shape each into ball.
- 5Poke deep hole in each ball and fill each with half of cheese.
- 6Mold meat around cheese to enclose.
- 7Flatten each filled burger to 3/4-inch-thick patty.
- 8Grill burgers to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium.
- 9Grill muffin halves until beginning to color, about 1 minute per side.
- 10Serve burgers in muffins.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.1
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.6 mg
- Sodium 844.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 39.7 g