I don't remember in which cookbook I found this, but it is certainly not original. That said, it is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cream cheese and butter together using an electric mixer.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Roll dough out to a 1/4" thick rectangle on a floured cutting board.
- 5Cut into 3/4" wide strips.
- 6Twist the strips a few times and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 5-7 minutes; cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Straws
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.1
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 338.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.7 g