Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from Gourmet magazine. I like this one on Melba Toast.
- 226.79 g extra-sharp cheddar cheese (finely grated)
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml horseradish (heaping tbs)
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Rinse, drain, pat dry, and finely chop red peppers.
- Stir all ingredients into a bowl until combined well.
Very easy, very fast, VERY YUMMY!
Mmmm! This is wonderful with crackers. I used a HeAPinG tablespoon of the Horseradish as suggested in the recipe and I love the bite it gave this spread. I tried some on baguette slices under the broiler and that was wonderful too! Thanks for another keeper BKW!
Delish! I wanted this as a dip -- not a spread -- so I drained, but did not rinse or pat dry the peppers. I simply chucked everything in the food processor and buzzed until smooth-ish. To thin the mixture a bit, I also added three teaspoons of the brine the peppers had been in. Did not have sharp cheddar on hand, so used 6 ounces of grated colby and 2 ounces of grated parmesan. Also used a full teaspoon (or a bit more) of worcestershire. Made and thoroughly enjoyed for Zaar World Tour Zingo.