Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
Another great recipe from FIRST magazine!
Make and share this Cheddar Cheese Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F Coat 9 inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray.
- Using 8 sheets of phyllo dough, spray one sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange on bottom and up sides of pan.
- Repeat, covering pan and rolling dough up and over sides.
- Set pan on jelly-roll pan.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese over phyllo.
- Add vegetables.
- In bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables.
- Top with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes.
The guys loved it and so did I for ease of cooking while we were at campgrounds. Delicious and for those men that say "I don't eat quiche" you are sorely missing out. Vey tasty. I did add garlic as this is a staple in my cooking and the aroma was YUM! i will try again with frozen or fresh spinach and veggies next time.