Recipe by Cheri Lee
Another great recipe from FIRST magazine!
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
The guys loved it and so did I for ease of cooking while we were at campgrounds. Delicious and for those men that say "I don't eat quiche" you are sorely missing out. Vey tasty. I did add garlic as this is a staple in my cooking and the aroma was YUM! i will try again with frozen or fresh spinach and veggies next time.
- 8 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Coat 9 inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray.
- Using 8 sheets of phyllo dough, spray one sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange on bottom and up sides of pan.
- Repeat, covering pan and rolling dough up and over sides.
- Set pan on jelly-roll pan.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese over phyllo.
- Add vegetables.
- In bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables.
- Top with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes.