Recipe by Rita~
Whats better then wet beer, salty pretzels, juicy beef, sharp cheese, sweet relish, and some hot, HOT, smoky, heat! Go a head a top with lettuce, tomato onion whatever you desire.;)
Top Review by bjd4
Was looking for something different to do with the same old burger. Not really my favorite meat. I love new and different so of course your recipe caught my eye. This is a great burger! Juicy, full of flavor and I didn't even use chipotle (not sold in this town). Will be making this again and again. Thanks.
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1⁄3 cup finely crushed pretzel
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beer, pretzels, onion, garlic, chipotle, relish, and salt together and let sit a couple minutes, and mix into the ground beef. You’ll want to mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed, but be careful not to overwork the ground beef.
- Makes 4 very large patties 6 medium.
- Grill the burgers till done, about 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- Just before taking off place cheese on burgers let melt and remove an place on buns.
- Serve with beer and pretzels naturally!