Cheddar Cheese Potato Broccoli Soup
- In a 3 quart saucepan, melt butter and saute onions.
- Add potatoes, water, and bouillon cubes. Cover and bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium. Cook just until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, Place frozen broccoli and cheddar cheese in crock pot on low to start melting and thawing.
- Once the potatoes are done, using a hand blender, blend contents of saucepan to desired consistency and then pour into the crock pot.
- Heat on low until warmed.
- (If you don't want to use a crock pot for this, after blending potatoes to desired consistency, mix in thawed broccoli and heat on medium low. Gradually add cheese, stirring until cheese melts).