1/1 Photo of Cheddar Cheese Potato Broccoli Soup
Crocheting Mama's Note:
This was originally from a recipe book CD and I have adjusted it for how my sister and I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3 quart saucepan, melt butter and saute onions.
- 2Add potatoes, water, and bouillon cubes. Cover and bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium. Cook just until potatoes are tender.
- 3Meanwhile, Place frozen broccoli and cheddar cheese in crock pot on low to start melting and thawing.
- 4Once the potatoes are done, using a hand blender, blend contents of saucepan to desired consistency and then pour into the crock pot.
- 5Heat on low until warmed.
- 6(If you don't want to use a crock pot for this, after blending potatoes to desired consistency, mix in thawed broccoli and heat on medium low. Gradually add cheese, stirring until cheese melts).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Potato Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 343.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g