Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is really like a quiche--and very good.
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup diced cooked ham or 3⁄4 cup cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Toss cheese with flour.
- Add eggs, milk, ham or bacon and seasonings.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350° for about 1 hour.
This was exactly what I was looking for. I used pre-shredded cheese, so just added the flour, some onion powder, garlic salt, nutmeg and pepper to the bag and gave it a shake. There are other quiche recipes on the site, but this one is by far the easiest and tastiest.