Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (or other hard cheese of your choice)
- 8 ounces cream cheese or 8 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 2 dashes garlic salt
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- chopped nuts
- Microwave cheeses to soften.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl, and chill till set.
- Mold into log shape.
- Roll the log in more chopped nuts.
- Chill again until firm.
This is excellent! My hubby and I really like the way the sharp cheddar cheese lends itself to the other flavors. It's very good! We topped ours with chopped walnuts, as that's what we had on hand, but it would be good with anything. Thanks so much!
As you can see by my photo, I made a ball instead of a log and it is an impressive appetizer. By the tastes I snuck while making it, I know this Cheddar Cheese Ball will be a big hit on my Thanksgiving table. DD is going to love this!
GREAT Appetizer... I also used some toasted pecans...Gone in minutes!! THANKS!!!